The first quarter of the year was quite intense in the Armenian high-tech ecosystem with the total of more than $47M capital raised by the startups:
1. Fastex raised (https://t.me/threenstartups/246) $23.2M through private and public sales of Fasttoken (FTN).
2. Britive raised (https://t.me/threenstartups/327) $20.5M Series B funding.
3. Prelauch closed (https://t.me/threenstartups/300) a $1.5M seed round from Big Story VC, Formula VC, Granatus Ventures and BANA.
4. Modicus Prime closed (https://t.me/threenstartups/236) a $1.1M pre-seed from SmartGate VC, _techstars and other strategic investors.
5. ViralMango received (https://t.me/threenstartups/283) $250K funding from BigStory VC.
6. Docus received (https://t.me/threenstartups/277) $250K funding from Triple S Ventures.
7. Denovo Sciences received (https://t.me/threenstartups/299) $100K funding from Triple S Ventures.
8. PopUp School received (https://t.me/threenstartups/282) angel funding from STAN.
9. Endometrics closed (https://t.me/threenstartups/288) a round with Granatus Ventures.
10. Zero Systems received (https://t.me/threenstartups/323) funding from Thomson Reuters Venture Fund.